Re: colored background in Digest

Bill Hansen wrote:

>Am I the only one whose copy of the list Digest often has a colored
>background? It's a bit disconcerting - and today's deep purple color makes
>the print almost impossible to read. If there's a way to give us all just a
>plain white background, it sure would help.

No, Bill, I'm having this problem too. Started a week ago more or less, as
I recall. I use Eudora -- is that possibly something we have in common as
well? I have discovered that after closing the message and then re-opening
it the colored background is replaced with the normal white.

Don Porter

-

[Index of Archives]     [Yosemite News]     [Yosemite Photos]     [Scanner Discussion Archive]     [Gimp Users]     [Gimp]     [Deep Creek Hot Springs]     [Photo Sharing]