Search Epson Archive

Filling CIS bottles

I fell just a little dumb for asking this question, but would feel dumber if
not asking it, caused me troubles...

Just received my CIS from Media Street - the re-designed Niagara II and am
quite excited about putting it into service.

However, before I start filling Reservoir Bottles, I just wondered what
people use to clean up the funnel when switching colors as I am assuming
even a small amounts of cross-contamination between colors would be a bad
thing.

Thanks for your help. I'm new at this.

Jim