C80 Inks

From: "Tim Churchill" <tim@tchurchill.freeserve.co.uk>
Subject: C80 Inks

(snip)

The thing that really intrigues me is the fact that the replacement
cartridges contain Dye-based ink, not the Pigment base as the originals.
This may mean that the C80 will print on a wide range of glossy papers with
these inks?

These replacement inks are manufactured by 'Print-Rite', hardly a confidence
boosting choice of name, though I suppose the Acme Ink Co. could be worse.
They have a website at http://www.print-rite.com

Tim Churchill
Lancaster

**************************

But doesn't the dye C80 replacement inks defeat the original purpose
(longevity) of the DuraBright C80 inks?

Print-Rite website-sure sounds good with the opening music, lots of bass.

Is the Acme Ink Co. run by Wiley Coyote? ;o)

Warmest Regards,
Carl Grohs, Jr.    Design Directions    Eden, NC

Epson FAQ Site:
http://home.att.net/~arwomack01/
(the FAQ list compliments of Alan Womack)

Epson List Archives: