Search Epson Archive

colored background in Digest

From: Bill Hansen <bhansen2@twcny.rr.com>
Subject: colored background in Digest

Am I the only one whose copy of the list Digest often has a colored
background? It's a bit disconcerting - and today's deep purple color makes
the print almost impossible to read. If there's a way to give us all just a
plain white background, it sure would help.

- - Bill Hansen

Possibly.

Weird! I have never ever heard of anyone experiencing such a thing. And I
have no idea of why you are so "lucky".

Warmest Regards,
Carl Grohs, Jr.    Design Directions    Eden, NC

Epson FAQ Site:
http://home.att.net/~arwomack01/
(the FAQ list compliments of Alan Womack)

Epson List Archives: