Is this believable???

I just received a Buy.com email ad with the following product featured... "inkSAVER". It supposedly can significantly reduce the consumption of ink in your printer without affecting quality (or so it implies). It sounds too good to be true.

On the other hand, for those of us who do profiling, and have to live with Epson's heavy ink laydown, this may somehow help reduce the flood.

The Buy.com ad is at:

The inkSAVER website is at:

If anyone is gutsy enough to buy and try this out, we all would appreciate a report.

=Steve=

[Index of Archives]     [Yosemite News]     [Yosemite Photos]     [Scanner Discussion Archive]     [Gimp Users]     [Gimp]     [Deep Creek Hot Springs]     [Photo Sharing]