Search Epson Archive

Re: Need Advice on Epson 3000/Fotonic (conclusion & otherobservations)

The information you provide about the 3000 is very much appreciated. I will
be needing service on my almost 4  year old printer and cannot find anyone
in New Mexico who knows how to repair it;  the only authorized Epson repair
shop in the state won't work on the 3000. I would like to have phone number
for Northwest Computer Support; maybe I could send the 3000 to them.

If anyone on this list knows of a competent repair shop closer to Santa Fe,
New Mexico please let me know. Thanks

Ursula Freer
http://ursulafreer.com