Date: Sun, 26 May 2002 21:26:43 -0700
From: "Rick Cambra" <slp@2xtreme.net>
Subject: Digital Cameras, Photoshop, Fugi Frontier and Weddings

Are any of you using a digital camera to shoot weddings with; downloading
then correcting color balance and density in Photoshop; burning the prints
to CD's then taking the CD's to a lab with a "digital laser light printer"
such as the Fuji Frontier 370 or 390?

If so what kind of results are you getting and what digital camera are you
using and what kind of problems did you encounter that you did not
anticipate on?
<snip>
I would greatly appreciate any feedback on-line or direct e-mail.  I'm at my
wits end with photo labs.  I've tried enough labs to know they are not set
up to print weddings properly and most just want to rush the film through.
I'm sure most of you know what I'm talking about.  It's not that the people
who work in the labs don't care, it's just that the system now caters to
quantity over quality.