Search Epson Archive

RE: Two monitor advantage?

On a Windows setup, once you set up the multiple monitor display in the
Display section of Device manager so as to designate monitors 1,2, etc. and
activate them, the mouse will travel across the displays without any
aditional action on your part.  However, in setting up the two monitor
display in Windows 98 and above, you will have tro designate if you want the
monitors to operate as a single monitor or as two independent monitors that
mirror each other (which probably is not what you want).