Search Epson Archive

PhotoPaint Printing Problem (Was: Re: Epson-Inkjet-Digest V2000 #1890)

From: Oublazer@aol.com
Subject: Re: Epson-Inkjet-Digest V2000 #1889

Carl, Thank you for your reply.  My name is Susan.  I have an Epson C80
printer, I am running WinXP on a 1 gig CPU system, my hardware is pretty
much
up to speed, I am trying to fine tune printing color photographs on Epson
Photo paper as well as tuning any color printing.  I am using Corel 9
Photopaint and have tried several adjustments, and the photo's are lacking.
If I use corel's color adjustment features and disable Epson's, the pictures
are crisp, but dark and I can't seem to tune them in.  My best results have
been to run both color corrections (??) which you are not supposed to do,
but
my best results have too much magenta.  It seems like it would be easier
enough to adjust less magenta, but it I just can't seem to find the right
mix.    I kind of stumbled onto this digest and thought maybe someone could
offer some advice.  I am computer literate, and am learning about graphics,
but definately not a professional.   Thanks Susan

***********************

Okay, Susan, regretfully I have gone about as far as I can go as I am not
using neither Corel, XP nor the C80. Sorry.

Anyone here who is using PhotoPaint and/or the C80 who can help Susan out?
Hopefully the responses will pick up after the holiday weekend.

The one thing that I do see is that the C80 ink is not designed to work with
any glossy photo papers. But I am not sure this would account for your
problems.

Warmest Regards,
Carl Grohs, Jr.    Design Directions    Eden, NC

Epson FAQ Site:
http://home.att.net/~arwomack01/
(the FAQ list compliments of Alan Womack)

Epson List Archives: