RE: Choosing a new Monitor (was LCD Monitors)

Paul,

>If you come up with different printer driver settings, you can save those
as
>named presets. I don't know of any monitors that allow you to do that.

I think that most of the near past, recent, and current monitors do allow
user presets for a number of controls; but the number is limited to a very
small number like 1-5 presets, including the default preset.  These are
usually in addition tot he factory presets.

However, I do not think this alters your advice at all or makes you
suggestions invalid in the least way.