Search Epson Archive

Subject: re: transporting CIS systems

On 24 March Bob Tyson wrote:

<<I will be flying NYC to Milan soon with a CIS packed>>

If you are moving to Italy, I suggest you bring with you a plentiful supply of your favourite/favorite inks and papers.  I don't mean to teach Grandma to suck eggs, only to help because local supply in Greece is virtually non-existent and poor, even for Epson materials.  It may be the same in Italy.

Cheers,

Colin