From: owner-epson-inkjet@leben.com [mailto:owner-epson-inkjet@leben.com]
On Behalf Of john gale
Sent: Monday, May 13, 2002 11:29 AM
To: epson-inkjet@leben.com
Subject: ink scratching on glossy paper

I just started using an Epson 1280 with a CIS system filled with
Generations Enhanced inks.  everything works fine, luckily...  but
the thing that I'm most worried about is that the ink is easily
scratched when printing on a glossy paper (specifically, Legion photo
gloss).  Is there a spray of some kind, or some other method that one
might apply to the photo after it's dried to prevent scratching?