Re: Epson Paper Watermarked?

> Phil
> That's strange. I have a box obtained from the same
> source- same catalog number and size, and it has no
> watermark on it.

 Garry,

My box is one week out of Atlex and believe me, it has the 'watermark',
although it does not look like a real watermark but just junk printed on the
back.  (I wonder if they use a Cannon or an HP?)  My first and second boxes
of 13X19 about a year ago did not have it.  All of my 8.5X11 EAM has had it,
including the one just recieved.  The most recent larger size box has a
label on it that says "Manufactured 2001".

In the Atlex box was a product sheet that read in part:
Under 'Photo 2000P Paper.............S041339 Archieval Matte Paper........
$35.99 '
Under 'Genuine Epson Brand .........S041339 Enhanced Matte Paper........
$37.05 '

So maybe if someone specified the latter they could get the good stuff.
However, the Atlex website has the same price on both so you would have to
talk with a human to get it, and take a chance they have removed the junk.

Phil Morse

-

[Index of Archives]     [Yosemite News]     [Yosemite Photos]     [Scanner Discussion Archive]     [Gimp Users]     [Gimp]     [Deep Creek Hot Springs]     [Photo Sharing]