Re: 3rd party inks

Ray,
For web use, after scanning in Adobe RGB, you can convert any files needed for
web use to sRGB without degradation.

Harvey Ferdschneider
partner, SKID Photography, NYC

> Thanks again for all the input. I'm beginning to understand all this. After
> reading the comments I
> re-scanned a slide in Adobe RGB and printed it ICM and it does look better
> than the old
> sRGB/sRGB print. I'm targetting the web also, so now I'll leave the sRGB
> scans that way for
> the web, but use the new combination for prints. It sure would have been
> nice if the manual had
> explained all those printer driver options!!!

-

[Index of Archives]     [Yosemite News]     [Yosemite Photos]     [Scanner Discussion Archive]     [Gimp Users]     [Gimp]     [Deep Creek Hot Springs]     [Photo Sharing]