Search Epson Archive

RE: 3rd party inks

Are you referring to the printer driver? The sRGB setting in the printer
driver is only there in case you're printing from a non-color-managed
application, in which case it assumes the numbers in the image are in the
sRGB color space. If you're using a color-managed application like
Photoshop, Paint Shop Pro, or QImage Pro, then you can scan in whatever
color space you want, and choose ICM in the printer driver, which will tell
it to use whatever profile is associated with the image.

--

Ciao,               Paul D. DeRocco