Search Epson Archive

Re: New Epson 7600 24" Printer!

In a message dated 5/4/02 12:36:48 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
diana@hawkmeadow.com writes:

<< Some people don't use glossy paper. I don't. As far as I know the inks are
 the same price. I plan on going with the pigment inks in my 9600.

If the ink is the same price and you are using matte paper what makes the
matte ink better than the glossy ink? I currently use 1270 dye ink and the
ink on glossy paper is glossy and on matte paper is matte so why has Epson
come out with two inks? There must be a reason, unknown to us at present.