Re: Rebates At Amazon

    Here is the answer I got
Dear Bill,

Hello from Amazon.com.

Thank you for your interest in a rebate for the MAC software version of
the Adobe Photoshop 7.0 Upgrade.  Unfortunately, we are not currently
offering a rebate for the MAC version.  I’m sorry if this causes you any
inconvenience.

We do value your business, and I hope that you will be able to take
advantage of future rebate promotions.  Your feedback is important to us,
and I have passed your concern on to the appropriate department within our
company.

Thank you again for shopping at Amazon.com.

on 5/3/02 6:18 AM, Joe Milligan at milligan@mac.com wrote:

> On 5/2/02 7:49 PM, "Bill Boy" <boy@cybertrails.com> wrote:
>
>> Good in USA only acording to the rebate form
>>
>> not fair is it
>>

>> on 5/2/02 3:06 PM, Steve Kennard at Steven@InnovativeImagingStudio.com

>>> Does anyone know if this rebate applies to
>>> Canadians buying?
>>> Innovative Imaging Studio
>>>
>>> Steven Kennard:
> So is the rebate good for the mac version of not?
>

> -

-

[Index of Archives]     [Yosemite News]     [Yosemite Photos]     [Scanner Discussion Archive]     [Gimp Users]     [Gimp]     [Deep Creek Hot Springs]     [Photo Sharing]