Re: C80 color problems

   From: "Maris V. Lidaka Sr." <mlidaka@ameritech.net>
   Date: Thu, 2 May 2002 15:29:24 -0500

   The lightest I use is either Epson or Kodak Bright White (depending
   on sale prices I catch) but I would suspect from your description
   that it might be oversaturated by ink.  But I don't really know.

Photo Quality Inkjet Paper needs about as much ink as Photo Paper, but
less than Premium Glossy.

--
Robert Krawitz <rlk@alum.mit.edu>      http://www.tiac.net/users/rlk/

Member of the League for Programming Freedom -- mail lpf@uunet.uu.net
Project lead for Gimp Print/stp --  http://gimp-print.sourceforge.net

--Eric Crampton
-

[Index of Archives]     [Yosemite News]     [Yosemite Photos]     [Scanner Discussion Archive]     [Gimp Users]     [Gimp]     [Deep Creek Hot Springs]     [Photo Sharing]