Re: New Epson 7600 24" Printer!

>   No one has mentioned how long the fade resistence is on PGPP paper yet
> but it does sound like the mesmizing problem has been solved with the extra
> black ink.
> Roy

I donšt use PGPP so it's not a big concern to me but what IS a huge concern
is OSX support.  Epson has provided woefully inadequate support so far.  The
professional printers (7000 etc.) are still unsupported and the current 1280
drivers are incomplete.  When you call the idiots at Epson pre sales they
have no answers for anything.  I remain unconvinced that Epson is really
committed to OSX despite the assertions on the website.  Don't those people
remember that MANY graphics professionals still use Macs?

Lawrence

Lawrence W. Smith Photography
http://www.lwsphoto.com
lsmith@lwsphoto.com

-

[Index of Archives]     [Yosemite News]     [Yosemite Photos]     [Scanner Discussion Archive]     [Gimp Users]     [Gimp]     [Deep Creek Hot Springs]     [Photo Sharing]