Search Epson Archive

Moving a CIS?

I have a Niagara CIS installed on my Epson 870 and am
wondering how one goes about moving it. I'll probably
be moving in a few months and don't want to dismantle
the whole thing. I'm thinking that if I clamp the
tubing off at each bottle I could put the whole thing
(printer, bottles and rack) in a box. If it remains
level during the move shouldn't I be able to just
unclamp everything and fire it up?

Thanks,

Tom Husband