Re: Plastic sleeve help needed

Well there might be places a bit less expensive, but I have found Light
Impressions (www.lightimpressionsdirect.com) to be a pretty good source
of single sheet envelopes.  Whether it's cost effective or not would be
up to you to determine.

Here is the link to their polyethylene storage bags-- probably the
'magazine' size at $12.25 per 100 is most suited to your needs.

http://www.lightimpressionsdirect.com/servlet/OnlineShopping?DSP=50000&PCR=30000:160000:161000:161100:161110&IID=3121&R=2077

Chris Loehr wrote:

> I have been on this list for several months and learning alot.  Now I
> need help.  I am a Computer Store Manager for an on campus computer
> store.  One of the services we provide is that we sell epson paper by
> the sheet as well as by the original package.  We have many students and
> professors take advantage of this, especially when projects and finals
> time rolls around.  Actual we probably sell more this way than full
> packages due to the financial state of the students and because it
> allows them to experiment with different media with out alot of expense.
> When someone requests a sheet we take it out and then either put it in a
> manilla envelope or a plastic sack to carry it in which takes a fair
> amount of time.  What I would like to do is acquire some type of
> envelope etc. to put these in when sold or so we can pre package them so
> the customer can grab and go.  I have linked through to most sites
> people talk about on this list when talking about places they get ink or
> paper.  I remember seeing on one or two sites some type of plastic
> archival envelopes or something similar.  However now I don't remember
> all the sites or which site it was.  Can someone help me out or have any
> other ideas for me.  Replies offlist are fine.
>
> Thanks
>
> --
> Proofread carefully to see if you any words out.
> ********************************
> Chris S. Loehr
> clscott@union.ksu.edu
> http://union.ksu.edu/CompStore/main.htm
> Computer Buyer/ Store Manager
> K-State Union Computer Store
> 115 K-State Union
> Kansas State University
> Manhattan, KS  66506
> 785-532-7319
> 785-532-2388 fax
> 1-800-KSU-CATS out of town customers
>
> -

-

[Index of Archives]     [Yosemite News]     [Yosemite Photos]     [Scanner Discussion Archive]     [Gimp Users]     [Gimp]     [Deep Creek Hot Springs]     [Photo Sharing]