Horizontal Micro-banding w/ Epson 870 - what to do?

I bought a refurb 870 2.5 months ago and it has started horizontally
micro-banding.   Banding is not intermittent but continuous.

1. I have tried head cleaning cylces which has succesfully used up ink but
not fixed the problem.
2. I print at Automatic mode, no color adjust, 1440 dpi, high speed off.
3.  I use Epson paper, EPPG a lot.
4. Maximum print area has always NOT been checked.
5. I have checked and done vertical alighnment, though this should be
unrelated to horizontal banding.

Can anyone offer any help?  How do I get ahold of Epson?   How to I get
warranty help?

thanks

Rick
www.rickschiller.com

-

[Index of Archives]     [Yosemite News]     [Yosemite Photos]     [Scanner Discussion Archive]     [Gimp Users]     [Gimp]     [Deep Creek Hot Springs]     [Photo Sharing]