RE: Which printer to buy that is CIS compatible?

Konrad... thanks for the reply. How do they compare speed and quality wise
to the 900?

-

[Index of Archives]     [Yosemite News]     [Yosemite Photos]     [Scanner Discussion Archive]     [Gimp Users]     [Gimp]     [Deep Creek Hot Springs]     [Photo Sharing]