Search Epson Archive

Re: Card Stock recommendations

As far as cutting goes, I just use a sharp Xacto and a
nice metal straight edge... I started out as an
Architecture major, so I've had more than my share of
practice.
   I'll eventually invest in a Rotatrim... but right
now I'm still a student and my cards aren't exactly in
'high demand'
Also, I print the cards w/all borders touching one
another... that way I don't waste time trimming 1/8in
seperations.

Alex

--- nick.grasso@hrads.com wrote:

> recommendation for business cards
> I've printed a few on double-sided matte, but at 9.7
> mil it's still too thin.
> I'd like to print at 720dpi, but would settle for
> something that holds 360
> I'm using a 1270 w/CIS<<<
>
> I have a 1270 w/OEM carts. I use Avery business
> cards because they are
> pre-scored. They print beautifully at 720dpi but
> they are also a bit thin. Red
> River Denali 76lb 2-sided matte
> (www.redrivercatalog.com) prints just as nicely
> and is a nice thickness. There are other
> manufacturers of good quality 2-sided
> matte, but I find it a big hassle to cut the
> business cards. How do you do that?
>
> Nick
>

> -
> Turn off HTML mail features. Keep quoted material
> short. Use accurate
> subject lines. http://www.leben.com/lists for list
instructions.