RE: all flashing - Parts Lists in the UK

I have had a similar experience with UniComp - the UK equivalent of National
Parts it seems.

They pointed me to the incredibly useful:
www.epson.co.uk/spares
which has the (presumably) same Parts manuals

And when I asked them about service manuals, they said that they were
on-line somewhere on the Epson sites, but that they were password protected
(but that one may be able to get a password direct from Epson, just by
asking nicely ;)  So I will try that sometime soon.

nij

<snip>

-

[Index of Archives]     [Yosemite News]     [Yosemite Photos]     [Scanner Discussion Archive]     [Gimp Users]     [Gimp]     [Deep Creek Hot Springs]     [Photo Sharing]