Re: Postscript Fonts on Epson Injet

----- Original Message -----
From: Chris Nielsen <crowduck@pacbell.net>
To: <epson-inkjet@leben.com>
Sent: Friday, April 19, 2002 3:47 PM
Subject: Re: Postscript Fonts on Epson Injet

The Epson 3000 ships with a rudimentary RIP as well as the basic driver
software on a separate CD.
If they include the 'RIP' disc with the 1520 as well then installing it will
give you the Postscript2 capability if not ...whoops

-

[Index of Archives]     [Yosemite News]     [Yosemite Photos]     [Scanner Discussion Archive]     [Gimp Users]     [Gimp]     [Deep Creek Hot Springs]     [Photo Sharing]