Search Epson Archive

RE: Postscript Fonts on Epson Injet

Short answer; you will probably need a RIP.

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-epson-inkjet@leben.com
[mailto:owner-epson-inkjet@leben.com]On Behalf Of Chris Nielsen
Sent: Thursday, April 18, 2002 5:44 PM
To: epson-inkjet@leben.com
Subject: Postscript Fonts on Epson Injet

This may be a dumb question, but Iım new to inkjet printing.
Do I need a special driver to print my Adobe postscript fonts on Epson
injets?
Iım using Quark Express for page layout and typesetting with postscript
fonts.
Do I need the Adobe Epson RIP? Or will the regular Epson driver handle the
fonts?
Thanks,
Chris Nielsen
Soquel, CA