Spyder USB drivers

FYI

Received this today from ColorVision in their newsletter.
==============================

Windows XP USB Drivers in Beta Test
=============================
We have developed a Windows XP USB driver for the CRT and CRT/LCD Spyder.
The drivers have undergone alpha testing successfully and are now being
tested by a large number of ColorVision customers that reported issues with
Spyder usage on XP systems. The new drivers will be placed on our web site
as a free download to customers that have a valid serial number - our new
estimate is within 2 to 3 weeks. We will issue another newsletter when they
go up. In the interim, please review the FAQ on our web site which does
provide work arounds for the current drivers.
For our Windows XP FAQ, go to: http://www.colorcal.com/faq.html
Bob Weston
Adopt a greyhound
Greyhound Adoption Center
http://www.greyhoundog.org/

-

[Index of Archives]     [Yosemite News]     [Yosemite Photos]     [Scanner Discussion Archive]     [Gimp Users]     [Gimp]     [Deep Creek Hot Springs]     [Photo Sharing]