Re: Image Resolution

Title: Re: Image Resolution
ouch.....this cannot be done without horrible degradation of the image. Genuine Fractionals might help, but I would never work this way.  I always have images made for highest resolution 300 dpi. Speak to the company that is going to make your graphics.

From: "Jef Bradshaw" <jb@callboxx.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 06:51:01 -0700
To: <epson-inkjet@leben.com>
Subject: Image Resolution

I'm new to the list and have a question about image resolution software. I've got a trade show coming up and need to convert some PhotoShop images designed for the corporate website into large posters...72 dpi up to 150 dpi from and image 8 in wide to 70 inches...figured this group may have some experience. If this is the wrong place or you have a suggestion on where I should look..please let me know. Thanks.

[Index of Archives]     [Yosemite News]     [Yosemite Photos]     [Scanner Discussion Archive]     [Gimp Users]     [Gimp]     [Deep Creek Hot Springs]     [Photo Sharing]