Re: Ink levels won't show for Epson 640 after installing Epson Photo 820

Did you re-install the Epson Status Monitor 2 that comes with that printer?

Serge

----- Original Message -----
From: Dave or Tracey Miller
To: epson-inkjet@leben.com
Sent: Tuesday, April 16, 2002 12:39 PM

I can't see the ink levels or get the Print utility for the Epson 640.  I
get a "communication problem" yet the printer prints fine.  It is installed
through the parallel port.

I have tried (but might not be completely uninstalling...help!) uninstalling
both printers and I reinstalled the 640...with no change.

Thanks for any help,

Tracey Miller

-

[Index of Archives]     [Yosemite News]     [Yosemite Photos]     [Scanner Discussion Archive]     [Gimp Users]     [Gimp]     [Deep Creek Hot Springs]     [Photo Sharing]