Search Epson Archive

Fade-resistance/Epson 1200

I wondered if someone could tell me how much longivity to expect using the Epson 1200, the usual Epson ink cartridges and Epson paper (I prefer the matte heavyweight) with glass and no direct sunlight. I know what the manual says (two or more years depending on conditions), but does anyone have any hands on knowledge of this particular set of circumstances? I hesitate to spend a lot of money on framing.
Thanks to anyone who might answer.
Janice Smith