Search Epson Archive

Re: Monaco EZ Color

<< Is it THAT bad? I thought about trying it, but now.....

 =Subject: Monaco EZ color
 =
 =
 =I have a copy of Monaco EZ Color 2.0 that I have decided not
 =to use.  The
 =software has been totally removed from my computer so as not
 =to break any
 =licensing agreements and I actually did not even use it to
 =generate profiles
 =as I decided to try pro profiles.  The price, new, is $299 and
 =I am willing
 =to sell my copy for $200.  Please let me know off list if anyone is
 =interested.
 =
 =Howard
 =HMSDOC@aol.com
 =-

Actually, I couldn't say how good or bad it is as I ended up not using it.  I
have decided that with what little free time I have (this is a hobby) and how
few profiles I would need that it would be more cost effective to go with pro
profiles......... the offer still stands.

Howard
HMSDOC@aol.com