From: owner-epson-inkjet@leben.com [mailto:owner-epson-inkjet@leben.com]
On Behalf Of Joel Nisson
Sent: Tuesday, March 26, 2002 2:28 PM
To: Epson-inkjet
Subject: ProfilerPLUS vs Monaco EZ Color

Has anyone done or seen a good comparison of ProfilerPLUS versus Monaco
EZ Color ICC creation software?  I"m building profiles for Lyson Fotonic
inks using several different papers.  So far, I find that ProfilerPLUS
seems better, but I would welcome hearing about others' experiences.

Joel Nisson
jdn@bird9.com

-

-

[Index of Archives]     [Yosemite News]     [Yosemite Photos]     [Scanner Discussion Archive]     [Gimp Users]     [Gimp]     [Deep Creek Hot Springs]     [Photo Sharing]