Search Epson Archive

Re: Repeat posts?

From: "John M. Roper" <johnroper@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: Repeat posts?

I have been getting multiple copies of the same post also.

John

Yeah, the list goes nuts every now and then. Last year I got a digest in
March that was dated December of the previous year. I'm surprised it works
as well as it does.

Warmest Regards,
Carl Grohs, Jr.    Design Directions    Eden, NC

Epson FAQ Site:
http://home.att.net/~arwomack01/
Epson List Archives: