Photocal with LCD digital monitor

Hey gang, perhaps someone has ran across this already and can offer some advice.

I have a new gateway 700xl with a radeon 8500 card.  This card has a digital port for the 18" LCD monitor (FPD 1810 ).  This monitor can work both in analog and digital mode.  When in digital mode, it doesn't allow for the color settings to be altered, just the brightness and contrast.  When I use the Spyder and photocal to profile, it comes out very green and generally "off".  I moved the monitor to analog mode to allow for setting color guns individually, and got a passable profile, but still it seems off.

Any insight on profiling this in digital mode?  The picture seems sharper in that mode....

Take care,

Rob Adams
Davie, FL

[Index of Archives]     [Yosemite News]     [Yosemite Photos]     [Scanner Discussion Archive]     [Gimp Users]     [Gimp]     [Deep Creek Hot Springs]     [Photo Sharing]