Search Epson Archive

Photoshop7, Epson Drivers & Upgrading to Max OSX?

I'm trying to decide whether to upgrade to Max OSX. While I use an Epson 1290 for color -- for which there obviously will be an OSX driver -- the problem is that it is that I use the Epsobn 1160 with Piezography for B&W; and it is unlikely that there will be an 1160 OSX diver.

The question is: can Photoshop 7 be run in the "classic environment" under OSX? If it can, it seems to me that I can safely upgrade to OSX. If it cannot, either I should not upgrade to OSX; or I should keep Photoshop 6 to run in the classic environment with the 1160 driver. Does anyone know?

--Mitch