Generic Inks Vs.Epson Inks

Hi,

Having just bought generic ink for My original Epson Stylus Color, I am
wondering if the generic inks for an epson printer such as the C80 would
match the quality of the "durabrite Inks" that Epson says is fade resistant.
Or, would the geric ink for the C80 be just plain old ink?

Thanks,

Jeff
-

[Index of Archives]     [Yosemite News]     [Yosemite Photos]     [Scanner Discussion Archive]     [Gimp Users]     [Gimp]     [Deep Creek Hot Springs]     [Photo Sharing]