Re: Spyder with Photocal, for CD Tobie

Cd Tobie, which LCD monitors are you using?  I seem to remember you saying
you use Apple cinema Displays.  Are there any PC LCD displays that are
comparable?

Thanks,
Kay Simon

I've changed my studio over to  LCD monitors throughout...

> C. David Tobie
> Design Cooperative
> CDTobie@designcoop.com

-

[Index of Archives]     [Yosemite News]     [Yosemite Photos]     [Scanner Discussion Archive]     [Gimp Users]     [Gimp]     [Deep Creek Hot Springs]     [Photo Sharing]