I Need... Epson Adhesive backed vinyl media, but not the whole roll!

I'm looking for anyone that has some of the Epson adhesive backed vinyl
media. I want to make some window decals for each of the baseball players on
the little league team that I coach. These decals would be placed on the
rear window of the parents' cars so they can display the team logo along
with their son's name and number.

Apparently Epson doesn't sell this media in cutsheet form. I'd be willing to
pay for a 10-foot or so piece that I can trim to fit my Epson 900. Since the
team budget can't afford to buy a whole roll, I was hoping to get a piece
large enough to make several of these decals which we use as a fund raiser
for the team.

If you can help... please contact me via e-mail.

Thanks!

carillon@knews.com
-

[Index of Archives]     [Yosemite News]     [Yosemite Photos]     [Scanner Discussion Archive]     [Gimp Users]     [Gimp]     [Deep Creek Hot Springs]     [Photo Sharing]