Re: Getting the right monitor profile

When I tried to use my Spyder Photocal kept hanging part way for me as well,
even after unplugging everything USB based and trying all different USB
ports. Eventually fixed the problem by installing a PCI USB card. Not Lucent
chipped as that was unavailable here, just an ordinary card. Everything
works fine now except I get a message at the end saying there was a problem
associating the profile but when I check it is always there as the default
profile. Apparently this is a common problem with 1Ghz AMD Athlons because
of a USB chip timing problem.

Geoff
www.geoffmurray.com

>I got the same error messages, and when i unplugged my Wacom tablet they
>disappeared.  After profiling i could plug the tablet back in.  This as a
>conflict that the software mfg has mentioned before -- any chance it
applies
>to you guys?
>

>ted

ColorVision...it did seem to indicate that if you get through the process
the profile will be appropriately generated.

> Howard
> HMSDOC@aol.com
-

[Index of Archives]     [Yosemite News]     [Yosemite Photos]     [Scanner Discussion Archive]     [Gimp Users]     [Gimp]     [Deep Creek Hot Springs]     [Photo Sharing]