Re: Epson-Inkjet-Digest V2000 #1802-Monitor Temp

In a message dated 3/19/02 7:31:24 PM, THUSBAND@sbcglobal.net writes:

>Carl, how do you know that setting that three dot icon
>at 50 will make it 6500K?  I've searched all over and
>can't find any documentation.  The specs from Sony
>aren't clear at all.  I've asked at the Dell site and
>couldn't get a straight answer.  I thought a setting
>of 65 would be 6500K but am not sure at all.

For owners of OptiCAL or PhotoCAL, simply bring up the PreCAL screen, adjust
the front panel control, and push the button to read the RGB balance. Adjust
as necessary to generate the best approximation of balanced guns, recognizing
that a single numerical control may not offer the degree of balance that
three seperate gun controls offers. The adjustments will still improve the
optimization of your monitor, and reduce the degree of limiting the color
correction curves will need to apply to achieve accurate color.

C. David Tobie
Design Cooperative
CDTobie@designcoop.com
-

[Index of Archives]     [Yosemite News]     [Yosemite Photos]     [Scanner Discussion Archive]     [Gimp Users]     [Gimp]     [Deep Creek Hot Springs]     [Photo Sharing]