Re: 1160 and Gen4

>   Well, it looks like Jerry has had no problems printing on the back side.
>I ran your e-mail through as a test and it smeared badly even before it got
>out of my printer.  I had the setting on automatic (color) so using less
>ink
>may solve the problem or using black only for the text (it never smears as
>badly for me and looks better), especially if left to dry overnight.

Charlie

I'm copying part of your off-list reply to the list as I think people would
find it interesting.

You're using 1160 with NMC CIS and Gen4 on the Mediastreet Photo Lustre.
Perhaps Jerry is using his 1280.  Let's find out what his secret is.

K2

-

[Index of Archives]     [Yosemite News]     [Yosemite Photos]     [Scanner Discussion Archive]     [Gimp Users]     [Gimp]     [Deep Creek Hot Springs]     [Photo Sharing]