Video Cards, Advise and Going Wacky

I want to thank everyone for the response on the question I posted on which
video card would be good with Photoshop.

The 3 brands I was most familiar with were the Matrox, ATI and Asus and most
of you seemed to favor the Matrox.

Dave Emmerson and Kennedy McEwen helped from a different technical
perspective which was great.

The longer I'm on this list the more humble I become.  It's good to belong
to such a group that has such a wide base of knowledge and information to
share.

Thanks Again For The Help

Rick Cambra

-

[Index of Archives]     [Yosemite News]     [Yosemite Photos]     [Scanner Discussion Archive]     [Gimp Users]     [Gimp]     [Deep Creek Hot Springs]     [Photo Sharing]