5000K or 6500K?

are people profiling their monitors to 5000K or 6500K?
I was at the higher number till I read on Cone's website that I should be on
the lower number if I am looking to make inkjet prints (I don't do web pages
or video work)
I changed my Sony F920 over to this, and the red gun was way up to max
power, the other two way way down (at 20% or so) and the screen seems very
yellow...
any advice?
(I'm on a PC)
paul

-

[Index of Archives]     [Yosemite News]     [Yosemite Photos]     [Scanner Discussion Archive]     [Gimp Users]     [Gimp]     [Deep Creek Hot Springs]     [Photo Sharing]