Re: Wacom Tablet

I am still using the old Wacom Intuous tablet with 6x8" area for making my
digital art. I find anything larger to be superfluous. Not having tried the
newer models I don't have an opinion on those.

Ursula Freer
http://ursulafreer.com

> I'm thinking of buying a Wacom tablet.  Just wondering about sizes and
> features and which have worked for you and why.
>
> Michael Plack

-

[Index of Archives]     [Yosemite News]     [Yosemite Photos]     [Scanner Discussion Archive]     [Gimp Users]     [Gimp]     [Deep Creek Hot Springs]     [Photo Sharing]