Search Epson Archive

RE: Wacom Tablet

> I'm thinking of buying a Wacom tablet.  Just wondering about sizes and
> features and which have worked for you and why.

I have the smallest one but it is super.  I use it as a wireless mouse
pad and with the pen for Photoshop editing.  I can't imagine editing
without the pen because it is so superior to a mouse for selecting the
portion of a photo that you want to edit.

The pen is pressure sensitive so that when you use tools in Photoshop
the harder you press the result changes.  The pen therefore can be
controlled like a paint brush, an eraser or a spray gun, something a
mouse can never do.

I highly recommend.

Dick Reed
Toskhara Arabians