Search Epson Archive

Profile the generation ink with 1200 on CIS

Hi,

I purchased Mediastreet's CIS and has not installed it yet. I run Epson
1200 at home as a hobby with Epson ink at the moment. My question is: do I
have to use a profiler to get the color output right? I donot have plan to
purchase a profiler. Just afraid that once I put in the CIS/Generation Ink,
the output will need adjustment, which I am not good at... Any existing ICM
can be used?

regards
LawrenceC