Ciao,               Paul D. DeRocco

From: Kay Simon

Waht do people use for archiving thir precious digital files now?  Does
anyone know the presumed longevity of hard drives, CDs, and DVDs.  Which one
gives the most reliable long-term storage, and are there any brands which
are better tahn others.  I've been using the Kodak Silver/Gold Cds, but they
are no longer making them.  I'm also using hard drives, but am not sure how
long they are supposed to last.  DVD is still quite expensive.

-

[Index of Archives]     [Yosemite News]     [Yosemite Photos]     [Scanner Discussion Archive]     [Gimp Users]     [Gimp]     [Deep Creek Hot Springs]     [Photo Sharing]