Search Epson Archive

Storage

Waht do people use for archiving thir precious digital files now?  Does anyone know the presumed longevity of hard drives, CDs, and DVDs.  Which one gives the most reliable long-term storage, and are there any brands which are better tahn others.  I've been using the Kodak Silver/Gold Cds, but they are no longer making them.  I'm also using hard drives, but am not sure how long they are supposed to last.  DVD is still quite expensive.

Thanks,
Kay Simon