re: Epson 1270 bulk inks

I took the plunge to a CFS kit about a year ago with their lightfast inkset.

I would buy a niagra if I had the $$ to do it next time, the chip resetting is problematic unless your PP printing never causes problems.  I have to USB for a reliable print so getting a PP connection that will allow the resetting software to work can take a couple of hours!

The inks are a very good match to the OEM, the yellow is slightly darker, but MIS informs me it will last many years longer than OEM in their testing.

 >>  1)Do any of you have experience with that for this specific printer? and

 >>  2)What would you recommend? Should I try it or not, and if so, which
 >>  type and from which company? (I know there are plain inks and archival
 >>  inks, and that the normal 1270 inks are pigment based and therefore
 >>  somewhat archival, supposedly.)

Epson Inkjet Printer FAQ: http://welcome.to/epson-inkjet
-

[Index of Archives]     [Yosemite News]     [Yosemite Photos]     [Scanner Discussion Archive]     [Gimp Users]     [Gimp]     [Deep Creek Hot Springs]     [Photo Sharing]